Welcome to the SOJC Digital Asset Library
Want to promote your event? Design a poster or slide? Grab an SOJC logo? You've come to the right place.
Click on the boxes to download pre-designed templates and assets to create branded marketing pieces for your projects, events, and programs.
If you can't find what you're looking for, try the search box or resource links. Resources will be updated throughout the year.
- Campus Copy: UO's print shop handles signage, bindery, and printing in a variety of formats. Please ensure you have sought approvals from appropriate budget and index owners prior to printing.
- UO web hosting and publishing services: The university offers several options to help faculty and staff create course, personal, or program websites that fall outside of the primary SOJC website. Please consult with the SOJC Communication Team to discuss the best course of action.
- UO brand guidelines and downloads: Log in with your Duck ID to download logos, photos, and fonts.
- UO Style Guide: We use UO Style (modified Chicago style) for all marketing pieces.
- SOJC Flickr account: Download more photos from our curated public albums.
- SOJC Vimeo account: View, embed, or download SOJC, OR Media, and student-created videos.
- SOJC YouTube account: Embed and share select public-facing SOJC promotional videos. Please use YouTube links when sharing a video with external audiences so that we can accurately track views.